Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Sopratos


Type: Comic Strip Collection

Author: Stephen Pastis

Shepnerd Rating: 5 Stars

The Sopratos is a "Pearls Before Swine" collection from comic strip artist Stephen Pastis. It contains some of his funniest material ever - including:

More attempts by the crocs of Zeeba Zeeba Eata to catch our friend Zebra, a hysterical series with Pig and his Girly-men viking action figures, Goat's gentle wisdom and blogging, Rat's myriad of jobs he is too rude to keep and Pig's grace.

I was slightly devastated when Bill Amend stopped putting out daily Foxtrots (I am Jason Fox!) but Pearls Before Swine has lessened to blow and given me lots of enjoyment. I have spent a lot of good working hours sitting in my recliner laughing loudly over The Sopratos. Laughter is a sacred sound. As for the wasted time -- in the words of my brother crocs:

"Peese shut mouf. Me no want lecture."

No comments: